21 PDUs for PMP® designation: 14 Technical | 3 Leadership | 4 Business
Agile Project Management is a hot topic these days, with appearances on the front covers of magazines and presentations, to packed rooms at conferences. Agile methods promise to speed up project delivery, increase stakeholder satisfaction, improve quality, and reduce overall project risk. Recent studies back these claims and show that agile project management will reduce the risk of late delivery or cost overruns on high-change projects.
- control change even with a poorly-worded contract scope.
- reduce the risk of misunderstanding requirements.
- plan a project with unknown or not fully specified requirements.
- safely begin building a solution while you are still figuring out design details.
- prepare a fixed-price estimate and have a firm delivery deadline for a project with an unstable scope.
NOTE: At the end of day three, you will write the PMAC's Certificate in Agile Project Management exam. This course conforms to the internationally recognized standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and the Project Management Association of Canada (PMAC).
You will also receive 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs), applicable course reference files and agile related templates, and a PDF copy of the bestselling book Managing Agile Projects.
May be applied toward the Advanced Project Management Certificate.
Morning refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
Starts on Wednesday May 24 2017 Early Bird Discount
|3 Day In-Class Course
||Wednesday May 24 2017,
Thursday May 25 2017,
Friday May 26 2017
||9:00 am - 4:30 pm
||195 Columbia St W., Waterloo
||$1,790.00 + HST